Magna Carta 1215 Article 61 & Practicing Lawful Dissent
The Lawful & Peaceful Way for Sovereigns to Win
Practicing Lawful Dissent under Oath of Article 61 of Magna Carta 1215 is the peaceful way the people remain protected in times of war and tyranny and, to hold the government public servants and the Monarch to account. It is a constitutional process from Article 61, to take the Oath, record and collect evidence of treason and compel others to stand under the Oath of allegiance to protect our rights and freedoms. It is as simple and basic as that.
Explaination of terms
Of, relating to, governed by, or acquired through practice or action, rather than theory or speculation.
Manifested in or involving practice.
Capable of or suitable to being used or put into effect; useful
2. Constituted or supported by law; capable of being enforced by law; rightful: as, lawful demands; the lawful owner of lands.
3. Possessing full legal rights.
2. the betrayal of a trust
1. the basic principles and laws of a nation, state, or social group that determine the powers and duties of the government and guarantee certain rights to the people in it b : a written instrument embodying the rules of a political or social organization
2. the physical makeup of the individual especially with respect to the health, strength, and appearance of the body a hearty constitution b : the structure, composition, physical makeup, or nature of something the constitution of society
3. the mode in which a state or society is organized especially : the manner in which sovereign power is distributed